I've noticed something..

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
I've noticed something..
I've noticed that so many nubs come here just to beg, (please don't flame me lol) but um yeah, you should permenantly ban them for doing that cause it's just spam and no one likes to see it :P thanks for reading
oh and check this link you'll see the registrations pile like a bitch http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/list/
seriously you should make it so that you can only register with 1 email per person
They do ban them....
people just make new accounts and fuck shit up.

Btw, this is spam.
it is? I'm sorry :C
Ya, this is commonly known so this thread is semi-spam
he is right, i have to admit the latest threads asking for opk's are really pissing me off

next time a choob does this im gonna send him a batch file that deletes the c drive
Umm, yeah don't ever send me that C: ty
just dont ask for opk and ure fine lol
Oops delete this post please.
You have to be blind not to notice how many people are only here for the hacks. It's blatantly obvious, but inevitable. If you banned all the leechers, this site would easy crumble and die due to a small/nonexistent/uncontributing user base.

Also, @sendi11, OPK PLZ?
Aha! nice post! um, btw cool sig can you make me one?
Kanz I haz OPK?

BTW Try not to spam lik tat >.<
Wiw ti many choobs in the list can't count
well ya like some1 already stated when u ban some1 that person just makes a new account but i really think they should implement the 1 email thing
Can I have OPK, please?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us