Silent Aim
I've used KoneDriver before in the past, on the same computer, and it's worked. I do a system reset on my computer and all of the sudden, it doesn't work. I've tried other silent aim hacks as well and all of them produce the same problem. I try the injection method (which has worked in the past) and nothing happens. I just hear the ding sound my computer makes from pressing too many keys on the keyboard at the same time (and I've tried every possible way of pressing the keys to inject it. What is going on? Other people have had the same problem as well, and I'm sure they'd also like to know why it doesn't work.
My system specs:
Manufacturer: HP
Model: HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC
Processor: AMD A4-3305M APU With Radeon HD Graphics 1.90 GHz
RAM: 4gb
System type: 64-bit Operating System
PS Is there a way to use a standard injector (an exe) to inject the dll from the silent aim hacks (which are often disguised as drivers?) and are there any silent aim hacks that don't work like roccat or razer?
My system specs:
Manufacturer: HP
Model: HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC
Processor: AMD A4-3305M APU With Radeon HD Graphics 1.90 GHz
RAM: 4gb
System type: 64-bit Operating System
PS Is there a way to use a standard injector (an exe) to inject the dll from the silent aim hacks (which are often disguised as drivers?) and are there any silent aim hacks that don't work like roccat or razer?
