Script Restriction #93 glitch

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Script Restriction #93 glitch
I heard that on some mods (origins for example) you can use Public Script Restriction #93 to get kicked when you die and then spawn back in with all your gear... anyone know how to activate this? Don't have BE files on my comp atm so I can't check.
There was on script restriction if ever you were in a vehicle and crashed - the vehicle (and anything in it) would be destroyed but you would be kicked. When you spawned back in you would still be okay. Happened to me in a heli once, hit some power lines. Teammates were unahppy I lost the heli but I was alive.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us