SolvedEvolved Leprechaun..

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Evolved Leprechaun..
When will this end?? I mean when will become rare again?

because I am little bit worried though that I wil not have this.. will this event last for a month?
Quote Originally Posted by Bash23 View Post
When will this end?? I mean when will become rare again?

because I am little bit worried though that I wil not have this.. will this event last for a month?
o3o does it give you a pot of gold xD ?
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
o3o does it give you a pot of gold xD ?
what do you mean?


anyways i only have 6 clovers
Quote Originally Posted by Aion12
o3o does it give you a pot of gold xD ?
I don't think so.. but it will give me lucky clovers :3

Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
what do you mean?


anyways i only have 6 clovers

Actually I already have all the requirements except the Lucky Clovers.. I only have 2 right now.. I hope this event will last for a month!
Quote Originally Posted by Bash23 View Post
I don't think so.. but it will give me lucky clovers :3




Actually I already have all the requirements except the Lucky Clovers.. I only have 2 right now.. I hope this event will last for a month!
Its seasonal and its a daily quest I think. Should be around till next week..
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
Its seasonal and its a daily quest I think. Should be around till next week..
Thanks.. I hope so
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?