SmileHelp with Engine.exe

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Help with Engine.exe
Ok I am working on cracking the U.S. Engine.exe I need someone to unpack Engine.exe's Themida. I will give creds to whoever does this, because that will make this possible. I will give the finished product to anyone who PMs me and promises not to leech to other sites.
good luck to u and any1 who cracks it then
U FKING CHOOB...GO to the fking help section
LMAOOOOO ^^^^^^^

but really you should have
Have fun with that. I doubt anyone will help.
GL. but It will be VERY hard.
Oh,

While your at it, and if you get caught, tell me how a $250.000 fine sounds.
and broley is already working on this
Quote Originally Posted by mxshwarz View Post
and broley is already working on this
I know he was but I was unsure if he could do it, even though he is the only guy who seems to know what to do. I figured if he couldn't do it someone would have a place to start with the unpacked engine
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us