Collecting Used Steam Keys
Hello guys !
I am starting a new very interesting Steam project.
I am going to try to "buteforce" the Steam keys with format "XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX". But to do this I need your help. So far I have around 25 already used keys. I need more so I can make something like a statistic of most used numbers or letters... you see the point. So please if you have some old used Steam keys send them to me. Post here or PM me.
FAQ:
Q: Why dont you go to google and search for them ?
A: I already did
and found some huge list but I am not sure it is legit... and i need as many as possible.
Q: why do you think it will work ?
A: Bcs i already made some statistic and i got some interesting results
Q: What are you doing ?
A: Basically a steam key generator for games
Q: What games?
A: Well.. random keys == ranodm games
Q: Why dont you try generating keys for only one game?
A: Bcs it is much more easier to attack all the gams + i still havnt figured out any differences in the key format
Q: What key format do you want?
A: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
Q: Cant I give you XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
A: You can but i am focused in XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX only bcs it will be much more easier
Thanks in advace.
I am starting a new very interesting Steam project.
I am going to try to "buteforce" the Steam keys with format "XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX". But to do this I need your help. So far I have around 25 already used keys. I need more so I can make something like a statistic of most used numbers or letters... you see the point. So please if you have some old used Steam keys send them to me. Post here or PM me.FAQ:
Q: Why dont you go to google and search for them ?
A: I already did
and found some huge list but I am not sure it is legit... and i need as many as possible.Q: why do you think it will work ?
A: Bcs i already made some statistic and i got some interesting results
Q: What are you doing ?
A: Basically a steam key generator for games
Q: What games?
A: Well.. random keys == ranodm games
Q: Why dont you try generating keys for only one game?
A: Bcs it is much more easier to attack all the gams + i still havnt figured out any differences in the key format
Q: What key format do you want?
A: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
Q: Cant I give you XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
A: You can but i am focused in XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX only bcs it will be much more easier
Thanks in advace.

I really hope that I will succede... btw I figured out interesting stuff 
Let alone spending the amount of time throwing a list together.. blargh.. Good luck anyway lol