Siggy request

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Siggy request
Main Text/Name: Weezy F Baby
Sub Text/Quote: Im Me
Style: Neon
Theme: Gangster/Hustler/Money
Colour: Red and blue neon for his jacket. for his skin I want black and white grunge. And for his Necklace that hes wearing I want it too shine more if you can make that happen
Image/Render: Planet Renders // Renders - Music Renders/Lil\' Wayne
Designer: EnergyK in particular, But if hes busy everyone can try to do this
Other Information: Uhm make it good lols.
Lols can someone do this already? lols
NOTE: NO ONE DID MY SIGGY IT MIGHT LOOK LIKE I HAVE IT BUT NO THIS IS SOMETHING ELSE!
hey ill try it but it wont be like u want it to be it will be lil wayne and neon a bit but not the rest :P and it wont be ur render haahah i forgot about ur render :P
i tryed but its not the best




Lil_Wayne_2.jpgattachment deleted · 8 downloads before removal
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us