PHP Coders

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
PHP Coders
If you can code php then Add me on skype xrazz.zergon coz i need PHP coders on mah server right now!

xRazz
What's with you and recruiting people?
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
What's with you and recruiting people?
xD! My server is developing and I am getting a PHP Coder for my server...I think it will be better than HP xD! Haha LOLOLOL NVM!
Better than HiddenProject?
Quote Originally Posted by D.V View Post
Better than HiddenProject?
It's fine for you recruiting people I guess, but make sure you remember the fine line between begging for people to do things and simply requesting
Now that you've made this thread, no more post on other threads or new threads please
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
It's fine for you recruiting people I guess, but make sure you remember the fine line between begging for people to do things and simply requesting
Now that you've made this thread, no more post on other threads or new threads please
Yep, didn't he make like 5 threads about this?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?