OutdatedByte Changer - v1.3 Full Release

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


This makes your detected hack undetected once again and not gives you free hacks.
I got it, the bytes must put how much?
after i succesfully pumped and then i go the information the bytes still the same. why? the original dll was 38kb. i pumped 50kb.
I keep getting crashlog . I change the byte to a bigger one . For example , the original one is 93200 , and I change it to 95000 , and I use an injector to inject , It give me a crashlog .
ok where is the Dll
Sorry @Mayion this tool does not work for BlackShot, it still detect it.

p/s: im using detected hack
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
Sorry @Mayion this tool does not work for BlackShot, it still detect it.

p/s: im using detected hack
Tried it with Crossfire, Battlefield & worked.
I'll review it.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


Tried it with Crossfire, Battlefield & worked.
I'll review it.
Yes i know it works on other game but not for BlackShot
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

Yes i know it works on other game but not for BlackShot
well that's bad..
I'll close the thread then..
Can we at least get a Tutorial about it ? It will be mch easier ~ xD
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?