Multi-Function Plus (My Newest Thing)

Posts 16–30 of 166 · Page 2 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
is ur msg box full.. i cant pm you bak >.> if it is then w/e just send me the user and pass i dont relly care wut it is and ty alot !! will post back with results
its not full,.. dont worry about it.. just go log in.. you're ready and set up

it is what you sent me
Can you please make me an account?

I couldnt get any of your other auto clicks to work, maybe this one.....
shit looks nice bro.
you can add me to the list as well if you want.
I would like it but seriously, change the keys to something useless. I mean pushing F5 will bring the vote thing up.

I'm not going to change my keys sense, I am not changing anything by default. :/

Last but not least, are you going to abuse said power?
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
I would like it but seriously, change the keys to something useless. I mean pushing F5 will bring the vote thing up.

I'm not going to change my keys sense, I am not changing anything by default. :/

Last but not least, are you going to abuse said power?
the hotkeys are set to this program.. this will override the vote kick hotkeys.. if this running you cant start a vote or vote on one

what is said power?? about allowing access?
can i have an account please? :P

if u give me one u can have this


nice but i dont really need it
whitten do you answer pm's??

mouzie do you answer respond posts?

where'd u guys go?
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
whitten do you answer pm's??

mouzie do you answer respond posts?

where'd u guys go?
Sorry, I leave and check back, don't worry.

Okay, then I will look into it.

What I mean by power.. is.. POWER. xD

The allowing and disallowing people to use your program will be abuse?

Simply put, if I called you a Fucknut cockfucking little whore. You'll decline me the right to use the program?
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
Sorry, I leave and check back, don't worry.

Okay, then I will look into it.

What I mean by power.. is.. POWER. xD

The allowing and disallowing people to use your program will be abuse?

Simply put, if I called you a Fucknut cockfucking little whore. You'll decline me the right to use the program?
lmao thats exactly it.. would u consider that abuse tho??

i would consider abuse like just saying no for no reason..
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
lmao thats exactly it.. would u consider that abuse tho??

i would consider abuse like just saying no for no reason..
Where is the user rights?

Remember, you're declining us a freeware which will then causes some problem.

Like this, if you rejected me for being Jewish, I would be able to force your program to be removed, because you do not stated a TOS or a Agreement that you have FULL control over the program.

God, I love being a lawyer. xD
Umm, Wow auto burst? OMG and autoclick? And WTHH auto spammer? For gods sake My K/D will so go higher with this hacks It beats the MPH ones by 100000 times. And not only that you actually need a LOGIN AND PASS for "SAFETY" issues. Wow so amazing.

Can I get a ACC PLEASE?
Posts 16–30 of 166 · Page 2 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us