Multi-Function Plus (My Newest Thing)

Posts 31–45 of 166 · Page 3 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
Where is the user rights?

Remember, you're declining us a freeware which will then causes some problem.

Like this, if you rejected me for being Jewish, I would be able to force your program to be removed, because you do not stated a TOS or a Agreement that you have FULL control over the program.

God, I love being a lawyer. xD
thats why i said i use my full rights as the creator to allow or deny access

i will only deny access for the following reasons and i will put these in the first post:

Flaming
Spamming
Insufficient Post Count
Leeching or MisUse of Program

EDIT: how's that?

2nd EDIT: going to a friends house to fix his PC.. be back later
Can you get me an account bro? Thanks in advance = )
lol i cracked it i can use the hack without a login
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
lol i cracked it i can use the hack without a login
Post it please.
randomhacker needs an account.

thank you
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Once i begin creating accounts the test account will no longer be active.. I also hold the right as the creator of this program to allow or deny access to it to whoever i please, so if i dont send you a PM you are not getting it, dont beg.
Oh wow. Guess I better hurry up and give you a username and pass before you delete it!!
Oh. wait I already got this one so I guess I'll just keep it and not do that o_O?


PS: just joking around :P. Actly didnt even dowload it.


EDIT:
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
lol i cracked it i can use the hack without a login
Lol. kinda figured this would happen xD
can i get a accont? thx
Looks like you could use my Auto-Organizer on your desktop.
Could i have an account too pl0x?
Gimme da account plox -_____- Yup thnx
Edit: -_________________- I have a good post count -__- why can't I get account?
can i have account i go on everyday
im on my way up in posts may i have an account???
CAN YOU ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT-DO YOU DENY ANYONE THE ACCOUNTS
Posts 31–45 of 166 · Page 3 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us