Didn't see that coming at all. I never thought such April fools could exist.
MPGH Compromised
Holy shiet, I almost deleted my account :O
OMG dude
Dude I really did throw out my laptop and destroyed it.......................
..........
...........
.............
....................
........................
...........................
...............................
...................................
April fools joke!!!!!!!!!!
It's a bit late but u know
..........
...........
.............
....................
........................
...........................
...............................
...................................
April fools joke!!!!!!!!!!
It's a bit late but u know
just about shit myself +1
To late 

Hahaha, well done Arun :P
WOW ~
Really got Trolled ~~ ==
Was a bit obvious huh?
Actually it seems compromised, since im not receiving any mail to complete my registration.
I don't even know why it lets me write here, while on top a i have white on red phrase stating: You must verify your email to post or download hacks.
Wow
that was a good april fools joke
Can someone please send a message to an admin, reporting that nobody is receiving the mail to verify their new account? I would but it doesn't let me...
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
GeneralWelcome To MPGH!
46 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksMPGH CS 1.6 Server Up
36 General Game HackingFree Infantry Gets Owned By MPGHSU 34 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksJoining [MPGH] Clan, Buying Admin etc.DM 11 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksMPGH CS 1.6 ServerDM 0


