UnhappySolvedHelp

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Help
I use Le Bot 8.4 . Everytime I load the map "Gilead", the map is stuck on 18%. I deleted and downloaded the file many times but it did not work. Now I cannot do nulgath(larvae) quest anymore. Please guys help me
No one helped with this
You could try manually typing "/join gilead" and then starting the bot?
@| vendetta |
Quote Originally Posted by l vendetta l View Post
I use Le Bot 8.4 . Everytime I load the map "Gilead", the map is stuck on 18%. I deleted and downloaded the file many times but it did not work. Now I cannot do nulgath(larvae) quest anymore. Please guys help me
Hey brotha, It seems to be a temporary bug that everyone is experiencing. My best advice is to wait it out, like me. I also had this, and it took 3 days. but it's normal now. Just wait it out, bud.
Quote Originally Posted by Theodar View Post
Hey brotha, It seems to be a temporary bug that everyone is experiencing. My best advice is to wait it out, like me. I also had this, and it took 3 days. but it's normal now. Just wait it out, bud.
I'm going to trust your word, and this user has also been inactive since he posted so I'm assuming it's solved.
Solved + closed
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us