DetectedKICK HACK

Posts 1–15 of 91 · Page 1 of 7
KICK HACK
Hello all members,today I brought for share here the Kick Hack

Well, how it works:

1ª Press Download and Thanks for catch Kick Hack
2ª Run this injector Injector LudgeroGabriel or Any other as admin.
3ª Search Kick.DLL
4ª Run Blackshot
5ª Press key HOME for enable or disable function Kick Hack(Master Room), once time actived will show pop-up, so, YOU NEED CLOSE THE POP-UP FOR WORKS(Press ALT + TAB for see).
6ª Search any room and press right button under any player and kick him

Video evidence:


Virus scan: Total and Jotti

Credits: DeathKnight

Thanks me if works, this will motivates me a lot for share more hacks and Have fun guys.
Kick_mpgh.net.rar3 KB · 984 downloads Clean
wah that is nice hahaha no need to play anymore hahahahahahaaaaaaa
Quote Originally Posted by todaysosadd View Post
wah that is nice hahaha no need to play anymore hahahahahahaaaaaaa
Hahahaha this hack is so funny xD
This game is done and this hack is gonna be abuse so fucking bad, I'm gonna love it.
Quote Originally Posted by gwegsdggdsf View Post
This game is done and this hack is gonna be abuse so fucking bad, I'm gonna love it.
I would love see any GM in room for give a kick hahaha, I need go to CH malasia xD kicking noobs, enjoy.
i hope it gets approve as it contains advertisement when injecting.
thanks for sharing bro . I'm gonna give this a try . You got any BP hack or any other hacks ?
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Hello all members,today I brought for share here the Kick Hack

Well, how it works:

1ª Press Download and Thanks for catch Kick Hack
2ª Run this injector Injector LudgeroGabriel or Any other as admin.
3ª Search Kick.DLL
4ª Run Blackshot
5ª Press key HOME for enable or disable function Kick Hack(Master Room)
6ª Search any room and press right button under any player and kick him

Video evidence:


Virus scan: Total and Jotti

Credits: DeathKnight

Thanks me if works, this will motivates me a lot for share more hacks and Have fun guys.
Can you use this to kick a person while playing together inside the room?.. I mean, I don't want to waste my points to go out of the game room just to kick that lagger out... some noobs hosting the game really selfish doesn't care about being lag and loosing game at all.
This hack is just too easy never thought of making a CE address into a dll HAHAHAHAHHAH
-- Might as well make a trainer, it's easier.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
@ @BACKD00R , @Flengo , @Hero mind approving this guys?
Ok!

---

Approved, not tested though. Report if there are any issues.
This hack should have never been released. BlackShot will be ruined. I should have never told anyone about this.
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
This hack should have never been released. BlackShot will be ruined. I should have never told anyone about this.
So you were the one Now GMs would work harder to patch it ==
time to kick high rank.. or maybe kick all .. ahahahah..
Posts 1–15 of 91 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us