Best Crack Method?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Best Crack Method?
Method 1) Massive password list, less usernames, overnight

Method 2) Small password list, lots of usernames, few hours

Method 3) Lots of usernames and passwords, weeks

Method 4) Other?


What one is the best method? Mind you the usernames I get are normally from MinePlex because so far, they have the worst pw xD
@Pinkieseb personally I do Method #1 because you have an easier time cracking them since you would have a massive pw list. Also since you do it overnight you can have more threads etc. Since your ram would be free from other programs.
Quote Originally Posted by Smileyblaster View Post
@Pinkieseb personally I do Method #1 because you have an easier time cracking them since you would have a massive pw list. Also since you do it overnight you can have more threads etc. Since your ram would be free from other programs.
Ok cool thanks,
I use EggCrack, how do you recommend I set it up?
I normally use a timeout of 2,500ms for my proxies and 1024 threads. Is that good?

Also how many usernames/passwords should I use?
Right now I've being using 3 passwords and about 1k usernames each time.
Quote Originally Posted by Pinkieseb View Post
Ok cool thanks,
I use EggCrack, how do you recommend I set it up?
I normally use a timeout of 2,500ms for my proxies and 1024 threads. Is that good?

Also how many usernames/passwords should I use?
Right now I've being using 3 passwords and about 1k usernames each time.
Well the first part is pretty good depending on how much ram you use. If you have 16 GB then I would use ALMOSt 3k threads and same thing that you already use for proxies.

Username list I would get a username scraper and get around 20-50k if you are going to leave it on overnight
Passwords I would use a list of about 25-50 just so you have a variety. Since you will be running alot of threads then it should go fairly fast
Quote Originally Posted by Smileyblaster View Post
Well the first part is pretty good depending on how much ram you use. If you have 16 GB then I would use ALMOSt 3k threads and same thing that you already use for proxies.

Username list I would get a username scraper and get around 20-50k if you are going to leave it on overnight
Passwords I would use a list of about 25-50 just so you have a variety. Since you will be running alot of threads then it should go fairly fast
4GB Comp xD
Right now, its running 1.2k usernames (all from Mineplex cause they seem to have the worst passwords)
and 30 passwords with 1024 threads and 2,500ms timeout on 2 thousand working proxies

Getting about 8 attempts a second which I'm happy with, thanks a tonne
5/1227 cracked so far
My setup (Cracking 1 in the 250 usernames):
Using the Kronos scraper scraping from all the Mineplex servers (they really do seem to have the worst passwords) using my MOST efficient PASSES list:
%user
qwerty
123456
12345
welcome
%user123
minecraft123
chicken
cow
horse
ocelot
pig
sheep
bat
mooshroom
squid
villager
enderman
spider
wolf
pigman
dog
cat
blaze
creeper
magma
cube
silverfish
skeleton
slime
witch
wither
zombie
golem
steve
zombiepigman
pigzombie
minecraft
password
notch
herobrine
logmein
pokemon
Then using 11k proxies and having 800 threads and 5 interval (ms).
This one works pretty good.
Quote Originally Posted by Galaxyxd View Post
My setup (Cracking 1 in the 250 usernames):
Using the Kronos scraper scraping from all the Mineplex servers (they really do seem to have the worst passwords) using my MOST efficient PASSES list:
%user
qwerty
123456
12345
welcome
%user123
minecraft123
chicken
cow
horse
ocelot
pig
sheep
bat
mooshroom
squid
villager
enderman
spider
wolf
pigman
dog
cat
blaze
creeper
magma
cube
silverfish
skeleton
slime
witch
wither
zombie
golem
steve
zombiepigman
pigzombie
minecraft
password
notch
herobrine
logmein
pokemon
Then using 11k proxies and having 800 threads and 5 interval (ms).
This one works pretty good.
Do you check your proxies with a timeout? Because right now I have almost 30k proxies and only 2k work with a timeout of 2.5kms
Quote Originally Posted by Pinkieseb View Post
Do you check your proxies with a timeout? Because right now I have almost 30k proxies and only 2k work with a timeout of 2.5kms
No I don't check my proxies but they are very quick. Use proxyscraper to obtain proxies and I believe they are quick enough.
method 1 looks the best
How do you get mineplex usernames!!!??
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?