Cupons! hack.. we need to make

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Cupons! hack.. we need to make
We need to make a hack that like regesters Coupn numbers.. cuz when ur in the shop click costums... WE NEED TO DO IT!!
....
um maybe if you could hack the server lol might have legal issues there lol....
I Have A Used Coupon For 10000 Dinar That Someone Gived To Me O.O!If You Want I Can Post It There :P!
Yea sure Postp please
Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnoob View Post
I Have A Used Coupon For 10000 Dinar That Someone Gived To Me O.O!If You Want I Can Post It There :P!
Yee post post post post!!
and then???

U now that a Coupon Number can only active One time?!

I had few months back some and i active them. Later i want them to active

again but it failed!

Reason:

This number can only validate one time :P

So m8s he can post it but u cant use
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us