Nothing Pops Up?
my operating system is windows7 ultimate 64-bit
I think i have downloaded all the prerequisite patches such as C++ and what not, but it seems when I inject a DLL, nothing pops up.
I use GameLauncher and InjectorGadget, both run on Admin. first the gamelauncher and then the injectorgadget.
after injecting the dll, there is that sound that makes me believe the process went well, ("deeling" sound)
however, as i mentioned before, nothing pops up, any help?
PS. i did put the DLL in the maplestory folder in Cdrive
I think i have downloaded all the prerequisite patches such as C++ and what not, but it seems when I inject a DLL, nothing pops up.
I use GameLauncher and InjectorGadget, both run on Admin. first the gamelauncher and then the injectorgadget.
after injecting the dll, there is that sound that makes me believe the process went well, ("deeling" sound)
however, as i mentioned before, nothing pops up, any help?
PS. i did put the DLL in the maplestory folder in Cdrive