NEED COMMUNITY HELP.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
NEED COMMUNITY HELP.
I am currently in need of some programs to get this "thing" im trying to do work.

I am in need of:
  • A .REZ PACKER
  • A .DTX EDITOR OR PLUG-IN FOR PHOTOSHOP CS3 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT
  • A UNCOMPRESSED AND COMPRESSOR FOR .DTX FILES


Thank you so much guys.
Please PM me your findings.

Thanks.
I have a rez packer for CA however certain files can't be packed. (Textures.rez, Attributes.rez...)

DTX editor: I'm looking for one, but nope, all links to one are dead.

I have a dtx toolkit if you want one. View in windows...
  • A .REZ PACKER
    Still working on it
  • A .DTX EDITOR OR PLUG-IN FOR PHOTOSHOP CS3 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT
    Have it
  • A UNCOMPRESSED AND COMPRESSOR FOR .DTX FILES
    A what now? what are you looking to do?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us