Red faceMy Simple MultiToll For Hacker

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
My Simple MultiToll For Hacker
Today I Release A MultiTool But I Thin It so usefull for a hacker human! please download my program because i really need some comment for it!!!
Quote Originally Posted by psunyter View Post
i will wait bro
Wait For What??
There is nothing to download, no pictures, and no virus scans(though again, you wouldn't need them because you haven't uploaded anything.)

What I would do first is make sure you have enough posts to actually upload something, second make sure you upload it using MPGH and do not post external links, and then get 2 virus scans for it from to different websites. These two sites are the most popular:
Virus Total
Jotti's Malware Scan

Hope to see what your multi-tool looks like!

Good luck.

~Lawl
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us