Etherstorm rep bot error
Hi guys! Im trying to farm etherstorm rep but Le Bot 8.3's Etherstorm rep bot didn't worked for me. Bot picking up x99 Air Freed but it don't kill Living Airs for Living Air Breath. So it stucks at "Air Freed 99/99 Living Air Breath 0/1"
What can i do for this? Also I've tried Myst Realm 1.3, it farming Energy Orb and Air Freed at the same time but it still don't farm Living Air Breath and Breath of Life
Now I've a question, these bots only farming "Lightning Ball"? I must manually pick up other q items? How can I solve this? Other bots working without any problem but this
What can i do for this? Also I've tried Myst Realm 1.3, it farming Energy Orb and Air Freed at the same time but it still don't farm Living Air Breath and Breath of Life
Now I've a question, these bots only farming "Lightning Ball"? I must manually pick up other q items? How can I solve this? Other bots working without any problem but this


![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)