Exclamation[UPDATED][RELEASE]LilWayne's AFK Bot VERSION 2!!!![RELEASE][UPDATED]

Posts 46–60 of 67 · Page 4 of 5
I need help. When i download the rar. file, then it asks me to "open with a selected program", or "search web"
haha thanks, let me test it out first
ok ok im new at this site im still a little confused can anyone explain how i can even use this
Quote Originally Posted by kevver98 View Post
ok ok im new at this site im still a little confused can anyone explain how i can even use this
dont bump old threads this doesnt work anymore
thnx it works for meh
I can't get any afk bots to work for me
It just crashes like Dave's .asi hack does
Quote Originally Posted by jadoinvest View Post
Will i get banned for afk bottin? im a choob but not at haxin lol i just wanna know cuz im abouta sleep so i wanna use it now
Don't bump old threads.
This dosent work anymore..

Also, there is a chance of gettiing booted/banned with an AFK bot, but not likely.
Do any hax work any more i meen jesus cmon.... wb the snipers delight and wb tappers?
when im in the lobby i open the hack and combat arms CA crashes.

im on windows xp 32 bit
oh good release
and Lil wayne on top!@! =)
Hatersz can suck a pickle
This One Looks Better Than User1's(It Is I Guess Because Bugs=Fixed)
You guys DO realize that this program was posted on 9-19-09 right? I'm not saying that it does or doesn't work, but I'm just making sure that people don't add onto an outdated thread. User1's AFK bot appears to be more current and can be found here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...-beta-1-a.html it was last updated/posted 5 days ago and is currently at a version 3 beta 1. I'd check it out before resorting to this one.
Posts 46–60 of 67 · Page 4 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?