Jme Infect Menu v4.20

Jme v4.20 (Infect Edition)
1. Add UID(s).
2. Infect your friend(s).
Enjoy!
Credits to Lystic. A quick thank you+rep goes a long way towards moar! This could be just the beginning...

Virus: #1 #2
Info
If you use a detected hack to execute this, you will almost certainly be global banned. If you use Devcon to execute this, you will only be able to play on servers that allow Devcon (roughly 5%?!). Otherwise you will need to find a private method to inject/execute this script. Anyone you add to the UID list cannot be global banned unless they execute this script themselves. However, you can still be server banned. I tested Altis Life 3.1.3 servers, seems to be working fine but some servers blocked the scroll menu + the RE is public/detected. Should work on Breaking Point but i am not responsible if you are banned! Comments/feedback/bugs below please, I will offer some support but I wont wipe your ass!
