Question"instakill" hack

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
Even if it is real, and it functions like you say, aside from being mildly (if that) annoying it has absolutely no purpose as an exploit since it has few realistic benefits to the user..
Agreed. Just based on a few theories I have, this exploit would function quite differently than what has been previously released. But as you say it's probably not even worth exploring unless we see evidence of fame gain.
Quote Originally Posted by krishtna999 View Post
You want a hack that will be patched before you know how to use it to its full potential ?
You must not know me very well.
this exploit would be real nice for farming shatter uts by the sounds of it
To anyone who has it: stop using it publicly if you care about it
Someone was doing it in EUW2 in a couple realms, he instakilled a bunch of events.
I actually have a video of it.. I could release it.. Umm
Quote Originally Posted by KKenZZa View Post
I actually have a video of it.. I could release it.. Umm
Do it do it do it
So...it it still happening?
Some infos: The hack actually just does a very large amount of damage, meaning it's not like the last exploit. In the videos, you would see damage numbers above enemies' heads, in one of the videos as soon as they entered o2 had like 6k hp, enemies do not drop loot or fame when you kill them this way, which is why the guy doesn't insta tomb and shatters bosses. It also does not affect invulnerable enemies.
Quote Originally Posted by jakerofl View Post
The hack actually just does a very large amount of damage
Quote Originally Posted by jakerofl View Post
In the videos, you would see damage numbers above enemies' heads
... #10charsplz
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post
Am I missing something? I'm saying it can't be ability spam because you would see a black box of damage above the enemies' heads, instead it's one large amount of damage that insta kills them somehow, which doesn't put a number above their heads (such as one-hitting a pirate or low hp enemy), without dropping loot...
I thought it was despawn at first as well but in a video I saw, as soon as they entered the wc the first thing o2 said was that he was at like 6k hp, so he took a large amount of damage.
Sigh I wish I could insta kill for loot as well .
Was just happening on AsiaEast, cleared out all events + oryx in a matter of 2 minutes.
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us