ExclamationThis section needs some minions

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This section needs some minions
Am I the only one that believes that this section needs some minions to clean it up, approve files, ect? This entire subforum has gone downhill since Arma 3 started and its only getting worse.
Yeah I agree, although I believe Riddick stops by here, he does a good job imo
Quote Originally Posted by Lystic View Post
Am I the only one that believes that this section needs some minions to clean it up, approve files, ect? This entire subforum has gone downhill since Arma 3 started and its only getting worse.

You got me, and I don't see a mess anywhere as the section is pretty quiet right now.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?