ASMU Beta Release and Testing.
hmm can i register
Hey, can i register? i m an old user, i dont come here that often but now i started playing CA so, can i plzzz???
wow this is gay now. all the innocent people that dont leach are gunna get fucked. while the leachers are gunna be mad. seriously y?
The point is, this is only gonna happen to the awesome pub hacks, since the leachers tend to go for those. I checked all the leaching sites, and lo and behold, there were so many posts from here just cut and pasted with no credit given.
We don't want that happening to a public hack now do we? If you want it, just be active in the community
(like yours truly
I've been here a month and a week and look at me
)
rofl, nice analogy.
Just a condom is neglected "sometimes", and this will be HEAVILY enforced
Also, you have to work hard to be able to use a condom... lol.
We don't want that happening to a public hack now do we? If you want it, just be active in the community

(like yours truly
I've been here a month and a week and look at me
)rofl, nice analogy.
Just a condom is neglected "sometimes", and this will be HEAVILY enforced

Also, you have to work hard to be able to use a condom... lol.

I've been here for 1.5 months? Maybeh more. Anyway. If you are active and participate you will easily meet my requirements. (BTW I think even my secondary acc could meet these requirements...)
Anyone who wants to register. Put the number here and I'll register you in if your good. I'm finishing up my utility that will use this lock.
Anyone who wants to register. Put the number here and I'll register you in if your good. I'm finishing up my utility that will use this lock.
Laffy Taffe -.- I'm a froob so i cant get this :P im not very active cuz i don't hang out on forums all day but still :P nice job!
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
C++/C ProgrammingProject Eureka PC v 1.0 *BETA* Released!!!!PH 0 AssemblyProject Eureka PC v 1.0 *BETA* Released!!!!PH 3 Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hackssomeone download and test this hack
3 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats{BETA RELEASE} MY NO RELOAD TRAINER
58 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsSelling Battlefield heroes beta account and Quake LiveNO 0


