ASMU Beta Release and Testing.

Posts 61–75 of 218 · Page 5 of 15
Damn. I don't meet the requirements...
Quote Originally Posted by xaznvietlife View Post
Ok no more perverted chat.xD
Btw u got 20 thanked now lol
Lol ok... oh dang thx guys
this is really interesting nice post
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
I've been here for 1.5 months? Maybeh more. Anyway. If you are active and participate you will easily meet my requirements. (BTW I think even my secondary acc could meet these requirements...)

Anyone who wants to register. Put the number here and I'll register you in if your good. I'm finishing up my utility that will use this lock.
BS, you've been on twice as long as me. And half my time was spent on school days
JK, but you're SO friggin active!
Quote Originally Posted by xaznvietlife View Post
Some people are so active.Lol
Quoted for truth
Anyway, here's my code since I now pass the requirements
e8MPGH4017307648963634133B183086e0x1:UR12xF-927612304x7T1684454063161663389065537ASMU
pretty sure it belongs here... o_o
here is my Code

e8MPGH1062653952-1599105584B1d1086e0x1:UR12xF-476688x7T-166333397332355258065537ASMU
Ehhh... I wish it was 150 posts
Quote Originally Posted by dontsassme View Post
Ehhh... I wish it was 150 posts
U mean 250* lol
Edit:Thx for the registration User1
Quote Originally Posted by xaznvietlife View Post
U mean 250* lol
You misunderstood him it seems. He meant he wished it was 150, because his post count would apply towards the terms.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
You misunderstood him it seems. He meant he wished it was 150, because his post count would apply towards the terms.
o...I am so stupid as of now...Didn't Read what he wrote >.<
69MPGH20112711681952653518B1.4.9260x15UR12xF927036 386x7T-166333397357211994765537ASMU
what does this program do? and can some people thank me, please?
Quote Originally Posted by aaronsxc View Post
what does this program do? and can some people thank me, please?
Gives you access to mine and User1's future releases.
lol future releases meaning.... FREE VIP HACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts 61–75 of 218 · Page 5 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?