Outdatednilly's #21.0.1 v2 - Aim assist now vastly improved!
it seems that the autonexus is faster it might just be me idk
Please someone add me on skype skypedi20 and tell me how to run it they say i should use adobe but i search for it on windows menu and theres only adobe reader help pls?
Is it just me or does /aex /rex /aig and /rig not work?
Bout to try this out, feature suggestion I'd be working on but I still haven't seen an updated hello packet version of RR (maybe I just missed it).
Using trig to figure out where projectiles will be in a certain time, option to autonexus if a group of projectiles will likely kill you before autonexus can kick in.
For example at the beginning of using the autonexus feature I died quite a bit because if I took a large number of projectiles or a heavily damaging projectile I would still die because it killed me too fast for autonexus.
Last night my priest died because I was solo'ing Snake Pit and somehow like 6 or 7 grand purple pythons spawned on top of eachother looking like just 1, and when they activated they blasted me with too many shots before I could autonexus.
Might be a decent feature to look into, if not early autonexus at least maybe a warning, perhaps turn the player red or something if the tile they are standing on will result in potential death in 3 or less seconds?
Another feature I've worked out some psuedocode for but not actually tested or implemented (again, RR):
Autododge:
Given an array containing all the particles, establish a 2d array of integers representing the damage the character will take in X time (x being a factor which would be determined via testing in order to tune and perhaps also based on player speed), then calculate the safest direction in which to move (lowest average damage, if there are squares with no damage, lowest number of enemies in that direction) then move that direction and recalculate.
Using trig to figure out where projectiles will be in a certain time, option to autonexus if a group of projectiles will likely kill you before autonexus can kick in.
For example at the beginning of using the autonexus feature I died quite a bit because if I took a large number of projectiles or a heavily damaging projectile I would still die because it killed me too fast for autonexus.
Last night my priest died because I was solo'ing Snake Pit and somehow like 6 or 7 grand purple pythons spawned on top of eachother looking like just 1, and when they activated they blasted me with too many shots before I could autonexus.
Might be a decent feature to look into, if not early autonexus at least maybe a warning, perhaps turn the player red or something if the tile they are standing on will result in potential death in 3 or less seconds?
Another feature I've worked out some psuedocode for but not actually tested or implemented (again, RR):
Autododge:
Given an array containing all the particles, establish a 2d array of integers representing the damage the character will take in X time (x being a factor which would be determined via testing in order to tune and perhaps also based on player speed), then calculate the safest direction in which to move (lowest average damage, if there are squares with no damage, lowest number of enemies in that direction) then move that direction and recalculate.
Black screen for me.
Thank you again nilly for the great job done.
He meant "Adobe Flash Projector." I can't post links.
1. Google "Adobe flash projector"
2. Second link
3. Click the first link in the first thread post
4. Under "Updates by Version" click on Flash Player 13
5. Download the 4th link (the projector)
Or just drag the swf file into your browser and save your time.
Works fine. Using the monster id option in the menu, you can find the id's of things and use them however you like.
(e.g. /aig 1539 will add Poison Scorpions to your ignore list for autoaim)
1. Google "Adobe flash projector"
2. Second link
3. Click the first link in the first thread post
4. Under "Updates by Version" click on Flash Player 13
5. Download the 4th link (the projector)
Or just drag the swf file into your browser and save your time.
Works fine. Using the monster id option in the menu, you can find the id's of things and use them however you like.
(e.g. /aig 1539 will add Poison Scorpions to your ignore list for autoaim)
I used it in steam by replacing it with the AssembleeGameClient.swf but it stays on blackscreen forever.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help[SOLVED] Aim AssistSY 8 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC ModdingModern Warfare 2 Aim Assistance Bot & No SpreadJD 22 Call of Duty Black Ops Help[SOLVED] auto aim assist
3 WarRock DiscussionsAim assist!!
14 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/DiscussionAim assistVI 5

