RotMG Tool [Beta]

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
RotMG Tool [Beta]
I am currently making a RotMG tool that will list dungeons, bosses, items, and some other stuff I come up with along the way.

I will be releasing Beta versions until I am completely finished with it.

I would love suggestions to be added.

This version currently features:
Dungeons 1-8




http://virusscan.jotti.org/en-gb/sca...44825e77874e6cⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/uk/file/b...is/1398911801/ⓘ

RotmgTool_mpgh.net.zip3 KB · 54 downloads Clean
Looks good.
1 d3c0mp1l3d 7h15 4nd 17 h45 1337 h4x 1n 17
 
Image



WoW its nice
Basic C++ eh ??
Quote Originally Posted by krishtna999 View Post
WoW its nice
Basic C++ eh ??
Uh no. 100% batch, lol.
Quote Originally Posted by krishtna999 View Post
WoW its nice
Basic C++ eh ??
C++? Forgive me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly certain it's batch code, aka .bat
Cool ascii art even though it was probably generated
This looks cute
These dungeon descriptions are 10/10
The fake loading is really annoying :/
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
The fake loading is really annoying :/
Other ppls been telling me they like it.
Looking good!
Ancii art is nice but I agree with Krazy the loading screen is a bit disturbing.
nice tool.. i've already added/taken stuff away (Loading screen)
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?