RotMG Tool [Beta]

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2


Bug #1 in cem description "AND scammies come in White Bags."
they no longer come in white bags

Edit1: for the :start i recommend doing this
Code:
echo Welcome to Raple's guide program for Realm of the Mad God! This tool will help 
echo you with bosses, items, and more! Remember, this is a WIP! Press enter for more options.
so that you does not split between lines

Edit2: Maybe put some page numbers?
I don't know how to post pictures so here is a link
Quote Originally Posted by dg123 View Post


Bug #1 in cem description "AND scammies come in White Bags."
they no longer come in white bags

Edit1: for the :start i recommend doing this
Code:
echo Welcome to Raple's guide program for Realm of the Mad God! This tool will help 
echo you with bosses, items, and more! Remember, this is a WIP! Press enter for more options.
so that you does not split between lines

Edit2: Maybe put some page numbers?
I don't know how to post pictures so here is a linkⓘ
Done, added everything you posted.
I also went a bit further and spaced the lines on every dungeon page as well. ^.^

Currently working on Page 2 guys, Page 3 will be done later and then I'll release Beta v2.
Quote Originally Posted by IAmDM View Post
This reminds me a lot of a program me and another guy designed in build 116. It was stupidity simple and had the layout like this, you're welcomed to read the notes;
https://*****************/file/d/0B38e...TRi/edit?pli=1ⓘ


I'm like a forth of the way in, already at 1000 lines. ._.
I looked at that, it looked way too simple.

New version released.
Probably one of the best batch coded tools around, I've seen a few of Raple's works on here + on Skype and he is probably the best batch coder I've seen.
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?