RotMG Tool [Beta v2]

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
RotMG Tool [Beta v2]
So yeah, updated. Here's the changelog:

#Added shatters
#Finished Dungeons
#Fixed Cemetery
#Fixed line spacing issues
#Added page numbers
#Added main gods and realm sections (no sub sections yet.)
#Added an exit command at the main menu.
#Fixed colors and grammar issues.

#Oh yeah, and I totally didn't put an easter egg in there or anything.




https://www.virustotal.com/uk/file/d...is/1398981736/ⓘ
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en-gb/sca...dc29454ce55ec8ⓘ

RotmgTool_mpgh.net.zip6 KB · 107 downloads Clean
Nice. Improvements are looking good
Looks damn sexy
while removing the loading i saw dat ship. i could not figure out how to get to it though...
Edit: Add a command to go to main menu..if there is not one now
w0w dat so seksi dud! <3 mush lov from donran.
What is this used for?
Quote Originally Posted by Yotsuba View Post
What is this used for?
It's purpose is on the initial page...
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


It's purpose is on the initial page...
Nigga, I ain't got time fo' dat
You should really consider releasing this on the main page, so people see it. Looks nice though
Quote Originally Posted by IAmDM View Post
You should really consider releasing this on the main page, so people see it. Looks nice though
I will release it when it is out of beta stages.
I'm taking this time to make improvements and fix bugs/errors. ^.^

Thank you.
Oh my, this tool is soo good, I don't understand why people such as Botmaker and nilly care about making silly clients and bots, they should start focusing on bigger things... such as your tool. This should be stickied.
Well, I'll drop my ideas in here;
-Other dungeon monsters
-Statistics of the other monsters
-Drop rates
-Level ups information( Stat increase chances etc)
-Easter eggs(Treasure rooms, that gnome, beer god etc)
-Max stats for characters
-Pet information
I love the fact that it's completely separate from the game and doesn't need a ethernet/wifi connection. My one question though; Do you want to make this a standalone wiki? If so, I'd look up on realmeye's wiki and organize that.
i dont understand why you would put ping localhost in it
Quote Originally Posted by windache View Post
i dont understand why you would put ping localhost in it
Just to add a delay, you can remove them.
What does this do and how does it work? I have downloaded it but I don't know what it does.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?