C++ Speedhack

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
C++ Speedhack
Hello,
I have seen a few C++ speedhack topics, but I haven't found one that helped me exactly. I have written many hacks, but speedhacks are very different from anything I've done before. Could anyone please just post a complete working C++ speedhack source? In return I could post tutorials on how to write hacks in a very user friendly way.
Off-topic, but were you Destrodius16 on GC by any chance?
Yes, that would be me. I am also an admin on botscheetah.org and boutcheetah(dot)tk.

On topic: Thank you Hell_Demon, do you know where I can get detours library 1.5, I have 2.1 and it comes up with errors such as "DetourFunction" Doesn't exist and also that source never defines QPC.

These are my errors:

Code:
1>c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\myprojects\instantwin\instantwin.cpp(86) : error C2065: 'QPC_orig' : undeclared identifier
1>c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\myprojects\instantwin\instantwin.cpp(86) : error C3861: 'DetourFunction': identifier not found
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?