QuestionPermanently block a program

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Permanently block a program

Hello guys,
I know it's a stupid question for a coder like me but there were months ago I didn't code so I lost lots of programming and coding skills.
So I will say the story exactly.
My brother just opens a website [You can say a porn or any website kind you want].
And this makes him be on the PC like 10,12 hours.
And I have lots of works. So I think you understood.
I just blocked this website with the hosts file.
He just used Hotspot Shield and I made an hidden task manager made for detect HSSCP.exe and just kill it.
But killing HSSCP didn't work. HotSpot Shield had lots of processes were working and I didn't know which was I had to kill for know that they're the key for close it. But when I knew, some of them was the vpn's opener or the proxy's, however.
I just thought about making a program that makes HotSpot Shield never responds. Like makes the windows sends a message and say : "Name" is not responding. Please restart...".
But I didn't really remember the method for do that, so can you help me?
Thanks for visiting, and sorry if I was so much talkative.
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/

You can uninstall the drivers of HotSpot Shield.
I already know lol, but he can install it every time.
Is there any way to make visual basic uninstall it automatically ?
Btw when I'm deleting some program with Visual Basic it says Access to path ... denied.
To your timer add this one.
Code:
 
Imports System****
Dim CA As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName("HackShoeShield proccess")
If CA.Length <> 0 Then
Dim Proc As New System.Diagnostics.Process
Proc.Kill()
End If
This code is not tested so some function might not work.
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
To your timer add this one.
Code:
 
Imports System****
Dim CA As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName("HackShoeShield proccess")
If CA.Length <> 0 Then
Dim Proc As New System.Diagnostics.Process
Proc.Kill()
End If
This code is not tested so some function might not work.
Well, I've got a better idea.
I can make a program deletes the bin folder that in the Hotspot Shield (Not the full folder for make the user don't know anything).
And by deleting it will give him a message from the windows says (windows cannot access this program...) or something like that because this message known as a virus block message by an anti virus like Avira.
But I used two ways for delete the bin folder but giving me the following msg : Folder is not empty.
I'm using RmDir, and IO.Directory.Remove or Delete.
Is there any way to delete the folder or only the empty?
Quote Originally Posted by -[Exorcist
-;9509507]Well, I've got a better idea.
I can make a program deletes the bin folder that in the Hotspot Shield (Not the full folder for make the user don't know anything).
And by deleting it will give him a message from the windows says (windows cannot access this program...) or something like that because this message known as a virus block message by an anti virus like Avira.
But I used two ways for delete the bin folder but giving me the following msg : Folder is not empty.
I'm using RmDir, and IO.Directory.Remove or Delete.
Is there any way to delete the folder or only the empty?
R.I.P English

Ask @Biesi about that, He have better skills than me.
or
Delete HotSpot Shield Folder/Installer/Drivers
and disable HotSpot webpage to prevent from downloading it,
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post

R.I.P English
and disable HotSpot webpage to prevent from downloading it,
Ikr I want to learn more language functions. @Biesi ?
I will try in blocking its webpage, thx for helping
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...vs.110%29.aspxⓘ

Code:
System****.Directory.Delete(Path, True)
I want to delete a folder that if found in it Example.exe.
And without writing any paths, just the program found the directory that had in it Example.exe and delete it. @Biesi
Quote Originally Posted by -[Exorcist]- View Post

I want to delete a folder that if found in it Example.exe.
And without writing any paths, just the program found the directory that had in it Example.exe and delete it. @Biesi
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...vs.110%29.aspx
Use the EnumerateFiles.. methods
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...vs.110%29.aspxⓘ
Use the EnumerateFiles.. methods
Well, I think this method will help me more :
I want to write just the program's name.
And make a text box.
And the application auto search for the program's name in all the system's directories, and then write the directory's path.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us