Where's the download?
Outdated[Windows-Mac-Linux] OryxRape 1.0 - Automatic Hacks Updater
Under the main post, i.e. here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachment...7&d=1399196856
update for 21.1.0 pleaseee :3
lol, do you even understand the point of this tool? He doesnt have to update it, the point is, you click download latest client and just apply the effects on that newly downloaded client (21.1.0). sigh
my bad, i thought i was posting on nilly's client thread
I've got a couple questions regarding autoaim.
What is Incognito mode?
And how do I change the autoaim file so it doesn't automatically target the closest enemy when I fire once? I've been looking through the files, but not entirely sure on what to change.
What is Incognito mode?
And how do I change the autoaim file so it doesn't automatically target the closest enemy when I fire once? I've been looking through the files, but not entirely sure on what to change.
Hi, I've auto-updated the client too 21.1.0, and leave everything enabled (I click select all) and yet it still doesn't work and I end up on testing servers. I check to see that Connect to Production is enabled and it is.
@JustAnoobROTMG Is it possible that you can make Q & E functions to work without the camera rotation? If you can, please do make a mod out of it. ps: UI change? looks like the fame viewer is pretty much useless by now all because of the new updates. great job kabam.
Q & E? Whaaaaat
1) Random fire angle modifications at random times. Less accuracy, more discreet.
2) I dont understand. This aimbot is the old one, which target "ennemy with highest HP, provided he is in range, not in stasis/invulnerable/invincible" (more or less, because there are exceptions like coils, constructs, and many others)
1) Random fire angle modifications at random times. Less accuracy, more discreet.
2) I dont understand. This aimbot is the old one, which target "ennemy with highest HP, provided he is in range, not in stasis/invulnerable/invincible" (more or less, because there are exceptions like coils, constructs, and many others)
Q and E keys on Controls on "Allow Camera Rotation" that will will make smoother turns from left to right without the effects of camera rotation.
why i cant see any servers only Test and Test2 + i cant join them halp
Outdated :]
sorry for off topic but wtf is "testing" ?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source CodeUsing Steam with your hacked client [Windows/Mac]JU 80 User ServicesStealMC | The most advanced Minecraft LLS | Windows/Mac/Linux | Vanilla/TechnicPE 3 GeneralHow to transfer iPod files to iPod/Computer/iTunes (Windows/Mac)YE 4 GeneralHow to transfer iPod files to iPod/Computer/iTunes (Windows/Mac)JO 4 GeneralMAC = LINUX
19
