WTBRiot Points

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Riot Points
Looking for Riot Point codes, 10$ or 25$ ONLY!
You will go first unless you have a higher rep than I then MM.
Just add my skype below.

1380 - 8$
3250 - 20$

Need these before tomorrows stream! Thanks ^^
I would suggest you purchase referrals instead - about $25 gets you 2975 RP, two skins, and 15K IP
riot codes or riot points via referral?
Check my post on how to get Riot points free
Quote Originally Posted by hairycoconut777 View Post
Check my post on how to get Riot points free
Vouch copy ahah? I'll do a write up to get you known in this section and entice buyers ^^
@Bisuone also does a good Rp service
Bump lol....
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us