Selling off some remaining items (unb rings, skins, life, wc tops, ut mules)

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Selling off some remaining items (unb rings, skins, life, wc tops, ut mules)
Title pretty much says it all.. Can pretty much offer on w/e..

Skype: chrisduhhhfur (I have intermittent service atm, only mobile so add me but may be slow to respond so I apologize).

I probably have 10-20 of each assorted WC tops remaining, couple hundred UTs 'cause can't sell 'em, and then 50-ish unbound hp/def..



Idk thats part of it, just hit me up if you're looking for something specifically, thanks.

Some jugg mules I sent a pic of to someone else.

The rate for def selling? or life? I'd like to buy a few. Add me on skype if you wish: soulreaper27842
Quote Originally Posted by koolguyy View Post
The rate for def selling? or life? I'd like to buy a few. Add me on skype if you wish: soulreaper27842
Life = ,50/ea
Def = no clue.. haven't seen any shops on here selling them so w/e price is normally.. if hokko is still around use his prices.
Add my skype: Connor.Lee.Jackson
Add me on skype Prodigy or Mat.Kulik
Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy Realm View Post
Add me on skype Prodigy or Mat.Kulik
I have you added on Skype. I even messaged you earlier lol.
Added you on Skype.
My Skype : God_Kez
Added you on skype. I am Rigolordrotmg
I will buy the 16 jug account if your still trying to sell it and i will buy your other uts account to please add my skype Hibro.Hibro
I'm interested in the UT mules hit me up at skype: noah.sulina
It blows my mind that some of you will post here and pm me asking me to add you to Skype instead of just adding me on Skype directly. Honestly, mind boggling.

Nonetheless, I've gone through and added everyone. But forreal, just 2 seconds of common sense can save a kitten's life, people.
Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
It blows my mind that some of you will post here and pm me asking me to add you to Skype instead of just adding me on Skype directly. Honestly, mind boggling.

Nonetheless, I've gone through and added everyone. But forreal, just 2 seconds of common sense can save a kitten's life, people.
Bit rude, only reason I did not add you first is because I wanted to know the rates of what you were selling a certain item.

Oh and you didn't add me so gg.
added you on skype, intreste din a Ut mule
Went first and got what i wanted, good seller
add me on skype Thebestclan947
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?