I added you on skype.
Selling off some remaining items (unb rings, skins, life, wc tops, ut mules)
Hot right now
See all listings
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Elite Selling / Trading / BuyingVouch for cehrenr. Easily one of, if not THE, easiest trades I have done. Definitely await next time I get to buy from him!
Buying a whole bunch of shit - just posted on your visitor messages not realising it wasn't a message, new to actually using this forum, sorry >.<
Anywho, skype is Bic81394.
Anywho, skype is Bic81394.
Add me on skype judgecaster ASAP 

I believe @cehrenr had decided to sell it as a whole to his friend. And not selling anything now.
Mods please let him confirm before closing. Thx
Mods please let him confirm before closing. Thx
Hey, i don't think you added me on skype it is Hibro.Hibro (that is a full stop in the middle) Please add me still looking to buy one of your ut mules please add me 

Sorry, was mid-move. Nothing is for sale anymore, sorry mates. The few people I sold to on Skype can keep me added 'cause I know a few of you I'll probably do business with in the future but someone can dumpster this thread if they have a moment (@Raple @Lovroman if either of you two are still in charge here?)
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / BuyingSelling a 50$ UGC (Ultimate game Card) for LIFE/WC TOPS 9 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsSelling LoL acc, 85+ Champs, Tons of skins (Some legendary/legacy), and more. Lvl 30.TH 4 Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / BuyingSelling a Runescape Account for some Rotmg items Or Accounts 0 Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / BuyingSelling 10$ itunes card for some ROTMG itemsGR 0 Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / BuyingSelling some RotMG Items and 6/8 Archer
2
