Rotmg cookie load/save

Posts 16–30 of 53 · Page 2 of 4
accounts.js

Code:
var accounts = {

// Put your data here as shown below. Don't forget the commas and quotes!
// If your emails or passwords contain single quotes,
// escape them with backslashes (\) like this: 'pass\'word'
'email0@gmail.com': "PAssword",
'email1@gmail.com': "PAssword",
'email2@gmail.com': "PAssword"
}// don't delete this line!
Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
accounts.js

Code:
var accounts = {

// Put your data here as shown below. Don't forget the commas and quotes!
// If your emails or passwords contain single quotes,
// escape them with backslashes (\) like this: 'pass\'word'
'email0@gmail.com': "PAssword",
'email1@gmail.com': "PAssword",
'email2@gmail.com': "PAssword"
}// don't delete this line!
Still it doesn't logs me in :/
can someone really help me on this. how can I actually get it to work I get thiss error when I try to run it

Any reasons this is sending out http connections?
Quote Originally Posted by FainTMako View Post
Any reasons this is sending out http connections?
wow holy fuck why is it doing that? explanation @Botmaker @Raple @Lovroman?

I don't think modifying a local .sol file requires making an internet connection.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
wow holy fuck why is it doing that? explanation @Botmaker @Raple @Lovroman?

I don't think modifying a local .sol file requires making an internet connection.
Wouldn't it have to so it can connect to those browsers in the tool?
I saw 47 outgoing connections while converting accounts.js

**edit**
I did not mention that I was attempting to convert 47 accounts from the accounts.js file.

**Additional edit**

After looking into it further using tcpviewer to look at me trying to load a game client it also connects to a similar url that this program is sending outgoing http connections to.

I'm not really that good at looking into this stuff but I think there needs to be a rule that any program that sends outgoing http connections should state what url they are connecting to and in addition also explain why its required to connect to that url.
Quote Originally Posted by FainTMako View Post
I saw 47 outgoing connections while converting accounts.js

**edit**
I did not mention that I was attempting to convert 47 accounts from the accounts.js file.

**Additional edit**

After looking into it further using tcpviewer to look at me trying to load a game client it also connects to a similar url that this program is sending outgoing http connections to.

I'm not really that good at looking into this stuff but I think there needs to be a rule that any program that sends outgoing http connections should state what url they are connecting to and in addition also explain why its required to connect to that url.
Interesting that you say 47...
Quote Originally Posted by FainTMako View Post
I saw 47 outgoing connections while converting accounts.js

**edit**
I did not mention that I was attempting to convert 47 accounts from the accounts.js file.

**Additional edit**

After looking into it further using tcpviewer to look at me trying to load a game client it also connects to a similar url that this program is sending outgoing http connections to.

I'm not really that good at looking into this stuff but I think there needs to be a rule that any program that sends outgoing http connections should state what url they are connecting to and in addition also explain why its required to connect to that url.
A stealer would have used only one connection, not 47 (unless it is bad coded)
For Https, use Fiddler2 or OSpy.
For Http, Wireshark is enough
im bit newbie, any guide to set up this?

whats .sol files? and .js?
Quote Originally Posted by Stereotipo View Post
im bit newbie, any guide to set up this?

whats .sol files? and .js?
.sol is the file that contains your account credentials in it and .js are Java Scripts.

Once I figure out how to use it, I might make a simpler guide.
Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
Connects to http://www.realmofthemadgod.com to get the account name, this way the program can name the cookie's the same as the account name.
this doesn't work for me...but the old one you made connected to the mule maker does... hmmmm
Omfg love you <3
It won't work for me. It doesn't convert all the accounts from the accounts.js and when I try to log in using the flash projector it just opens with the last logged in account.
Posts 16–30 of 53 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?