Pizza Hut delivery driver

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Pizza Hut delivery driver
Got a job at PH as a delivery driver

Working everyday except Sunday from 2pm til 10pm. Might ask for Monday off as well so I can catch up on sleep/study.

Gimme all the moniez
How's the pay?
Quote Originally Posted by Misery Jr. View Post
How's the pay?
Since I am on an independent contract, I get $6 per delivery. Pretty shit but at least its some money coming into my bank. Last night I did 21 deliveries which is $120.
Quote Originally Posted by Misery Jr. View Post
How's the pay?
Shitty I presume.
Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


Since I am on an independent contract, I get $6 per delivery. Pretty shit but at least its some money coming into my bank. Last night I did 21 deliveries which is $120.
That's not too bad, considering all you do is drive.
Your in NZ, looks like you won't be getting my $$$ anytime soon
At least you have a job .
Well, good luck.
hahaha, wat a great job! have fun meeting all the stoners that order pizza .
Quote Originally Posted by ThePixelJunk View Post
Did you work Thursday?
Yep .
Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


Yep .
Did you do some house in Grey Lynn? I got pizza then.
GJ man, don't spend all your money at once
Quote Originally Posted by Panduurr View Post
GJ man, don't spend all your money at once
Don't listen to this ******. Spend it on the pusi b0ss.
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?