Toradora
Spoilers inbound.
Fuck that ending, fuck the ending after the credits too. Should've went with the model (Kawashima), fuck Taiga. He was taking care of her like a little sister, them getting married made me think it was incest almost.
Any recommendations?
Currently watching Black Bullet and No Game No Life. Trying out Blue Excorcist.
I've watched:
-Attack on Titan
-SAO
-Angel Beats
-Toradora
-Boku no pico
-Fate/Zero
-Magi
I've seen people saying to go watch like CowBoy Bebop or that CLANNAD is really good too.
Fuck that ending, fuck the ending after the credits too. Should've went with the model (Kawashima), fuck Taiga. He was taking care of her like a little sister, them getting married made me think it was incest almost.
Any recommendations?
Currently watching Black Bullet and No Game No Life. Trying out Blue Excorcist.
I've watched:
-Attack on Titan
-SAO
-Angel Beats
-Toradora
-Boku no pico
-Fate/Zero
-Magi
I've seen people saying to go watch like CowBoy Bebop or that CLANNAD is really good too.


