CoolGeneralRiddick Simple Text

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Riddick Simple Text
This Text Was Made For The @Riddick



You Can Get Your On Logos Thread On Other Awesome Font And Effects And Alot Of Awesomeness Logos
Quote Originally Posted by AA Cry View Post
This Text Was Made For The @Riddick



You Can Get Your On Logos Thread On Other Awesome Font And Effects And Alot Of Awesomeness Logos
In pink? Can't you make it a better colour!
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


In pink? Can't you make it a better colour!
xD Pink Is OverPowered
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


In pink? Can't you make it a better colour!
Ok I Think thats better :
And How About Unblock Me From Skype ? I Think u blocking me and i dont know why O.O I'm Astrogive101
Quote Originally Posted by AA Cry View Post
Ok I Think thats better :
And How About Unblock Me From Skype ? I Think u blocking me and i dont know why O.O I'm Astrogive101
HarryPotter/10
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
HarryPotter/10
HarryPotter/Twilight obviously
Well you really didn't take a single second on this considering it is off of a website.. its off of cooltext so...
hey @Riddick , I think he likes you.


btw, on thread, you should ask them 1st, neither they want it or not.. If you want to surprise them, make sure what colour they like.. Maybe they hate pink colour. Make it as a lesson for you.
My personal opinion is that they're both a torture for my eyes, sorry.
The first one is plain text with bad sparks on it.
The second one is just...oh god take it away lol.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us