SolvedVPS Provider

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
VPS Provider
Okay so I work for Dark Realms' Private Server,
We are buying a VPS but I bought one for Linux he needs one for Window's 7.
I can't find a provider that is compatible with Window's 7 I don't use Windows so some kindly offered help would be nice
Private server can be run on linux...
I don't have linux that's what I am saying
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
I don't have linux that's what I am saying
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
I bought one for Linux
Decide already...
Yes I had one for linux.
Now I have windows 7
And I need a new VPS
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
Yes I had one for linux.
Now I have windows 7
And I need a new VPS
I don't still understand what you're asking
I need a vps that works w/ windows 7
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
I need a vps that works w/ windows 7
VPS that runs windows 7 or VPS that can be remotely used via windows 7?
Just search vps windows server...

VPS OS versions are Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012

For Linux, they are Ubuntu etc

I think this has answered your question as you simply cannot get a windows 7 VPS server....

To connect to VPS server, I think you should know, Remote Desktop Connection or TightVPN

Like CrazyJani said, we really do not understand what you are saying.

Windows 2012 is like Windows 8
Windows 2008 is like Windows 7
Windows 2003 is like Windows XP
@CrazyJani who would run a private server on Linux though? Too hard to set up. There is like only one tutorial about this and it is old and the source that is given to you to use is so old now.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us