Programming Help Please

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Now Im At The Beginning Again But Now Just With Master's Module :/



I don't think i'm ever gonna finish this, its so annoying
Quote Originally Posted by Happy12345 View Post
Now Im At The Beginning Again But Now Just With Master's Module :/



I don't think i'm ever gonna finish this, its so annoying
I never worked with VB, tho it should be about the same, Kinda hard to know what is wrong when you cant see what the errors are etc. Try uploading them to a image host like tinypic, or so, and do [IMG](Link)[/IMG] so a minion does not need to approve em.

EDIT:
I will download the VB memory module aswell, and use the same code and see what i can figure out tomorrow.

EDIT, EDIT": So i took a look and saw this:
Code:
 
WriteMemory(Of Integer)(Address,Value)
Apperantly Master uses this way, instead of the "WriteInteger" as found in Jorndels mem module.
Quote Originally Posted by Happy12345 View Post
Now Im At The Beginning Again But Now Just With Master's Module :/



I don't think i'm ever gonna finish this, its so annoying

Follow master's instructions and you shouldn't have any(bigger) problem..
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us