Get on CS:GO

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Get on CS:GO
If you're decent. I'm playing some Operation Phoenix Comp for that Gold, get the fuck on.

Steam: Lehsyrus
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
If you're decent. I'm playing some Operation Phoenix Comp for that Gold, get the fuck on.

Steam: Lehsyrus
Wanna 1 v 1 me PC Version ill whoop your ass with just a sniper. Cuz Go sucks
Quote Originally Posted by Bumboxe's Sheep View Post
Wanna 1 v 1 me PC Version ill whoop your ass with just a sniper. Cuz Go sucks
Calm down bitch tits.
@Deflorate. Thank you.
Just gave @Aborted a heads up for you, he said he's in a comp at the moment but will join.

Good luck.
if you're still on in about 5 hours
sure
​I'm on, add me bitch.
What rank are you?
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
What rank are you?
Just a 3 star, not the greatest. Going to do some phoenix casual to start off.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


Just a 3 star, not the greatest. Going to do some phoenix casual to start off.
If you have a mic, you can play with me and a couple of my friends.

Steam "wowming"
ign is BN with a black and red picture.
i don't like cs:go
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
If you're decent. I'm playing some Operation Phoenix Comp for that Gold, get the fuck on.

Steam: Lehsyrus
Have you got a key for a Winter Offensive crate? I have a key for an OP Phoenix crate if you want to trade. Want to trade the key for a key?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?