SolvedNeed advice

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by n4n033 View Post
You might know that heal counter ignite
Not in the new patch.
In regards to those thinking shield over heal
Heal is the definite better option, i literally use it with all my adcs
I dont know if you can do this but you should have a bloodthirster at about 12mins 15mins max.
Stop Playing rankeds and play normal then get used to 3-4 games then go play ranked again
Getting out of gold in EUNE is really hard.
In my opinion way harded than bronze, because of trolls and cocky people.
Hope you get out of bronze m8
First you might want to fix your masteries.
Then focus on lasthitting.

And about your build, since you already have BotRK there's no oneed for Bloodthirster. There are other important items you need and that BT only takes up a spot.

Go for: Doran's Blade + Health Pot > (T1 shoes if you need them) > BotRK > Berserker Greaves > Phantom Dancer > Infinity Edge > Guardian Angel first or Last Whisper first, your choice depending on their setup. I mostly buy Guardian Angel first before Last Whisper since you have your silver bolt passive.
Just learn more about how to improve your mechanics, farm more efficiently, and hope your mid laner / top laner are doing good.
because ADC's are the number #1 priority to focus in teamfights .
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Just learn more about how to improve your mechanics, farm more efficiently, and hope your mid laner / top laner are doing good.
because ADC's are the number #1 priority to focus in teamfights .
Not necessarily. If the enemy APC is stronger than the ADC, you may want to assassinate them beforehand so they can't burst your carry down.
Well things are going better now I grow up to Bronze II ( soon bronze I ) and playing mainly supp, found that main supp with leona or blitz is giving easier first blood and many kills to the adc and are maybe really usefull in Team Fights ^^


Maybe I could be of use since I play lots of vayne I wouldn't say I main vayne but she's my most played champ on ranked.
That's what your build should look like in my opinion anyways.

Runes and Masteries


Yes , I know if you're against an ap bot then you're kinda screwed.


This is how you should lvl up your skills.


BTW when ever you have the chance try to poke with your q as much as you can and try to get your 3rd bolt on. I hope i'm not forgetting anything.
iwill tell you build i used alot of times in vayne and i like it very much here it is :

instead of blade of the ruined buy statik

instead of lastwhisper buy infinty edge

and the last item would be guardian angel

this is my opinion you can try the build in normal games
Quote Originally Posted by thesoldir1 View Post
iwill tell you build i used alot of times in vayne and i like it very much here it is :

instead of blade of the ruined buy statik

instead of lastwhisper buy infinty edge

and the last item would be guardian angel

this is my opinion you can try the build in normal games
Honestly that's more like something you'd only do in normal games.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post


Honestly that's more like something you'd only do in normal games.
you didnt even try it

just try it lol
Quote Originally Posted by thesoldir1 View Post
you didnt even try it

just try it lol
I never play ADC unfortunately.
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?