Realm-esque Batch Game [Need Suggestions]

PollWhat should be added?
40 votes
Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
I've always kinda wanted to make Realm'ish php game.
Getting a domain and server isnt really hard, it's just its a lot of time and work to put in.
I think Raple was right, this thread more or less died.
Quote Originally Posted by MasterFart View Post
I think Raple was right, this thread more or less died.
No, I just haven't had time to code due to final exams.
I will finish up Alpha after tuesday, which is my final day.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


No, I just haven't had time to code due to final exams.
I will finish up Alpha after tuesday, which is my final day.
yes please finish alpha. Also did you finish learning c yet?
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post


yes please finish alpha. Also did you finish learning c yet?
No such thing as finishing learning a language.
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
No such thing as finishing learning a language.
I almost finished my own language imma call is C4#53
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
No such thing as finishing learning a language.
Well I would say doing the tutorials for the language actually
Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?