WTS[METHOD] GET OP ON ANY SERVER {TEST:WORKING}

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
[METHOD] GET OP ON ANY SERVER {TEST:WORKING}
!GET ANY DONOR ON ANY SERVER!

I tested this on (3) servers, so far. It works.
Servers tested on:
-techgeeks
-mcgta or whatever
-a private server


PRICE: $7!! -EXTREMELY CHEAP-

SKYPE:sam.zabarenko1

This method requires a bit of social engineering. If you need help, I will help you, but one thing I will NOT do is hold your hand throught the proccess.
Oh my dear fuck. I meant any donor rank.
Vouch copy? Added on Skype
XD I was saying holy shit it's possible until you said it's donator xD
Buycraft exploit? Illegal? If not i'll probably be interested.
Totally "legal"
Quality: 10/10
works on a lot of servers as OP said, have not tried it going to after the review. have not seen a method like this before too
Difficulty: 8/10
you need to do some stuff before u can get the rank, like earn trust and me nice.
Efficiency: ~/10
have not tried it yet but will post results when i have
Overall: 9/10
this method might take time but its worth it if u want a rank fast or free.
Quote Originally Posted by corneto_dis View Post
Vouch copy please?
Too low post count.
Bummmppppppp
Would this method work on a huge server, say, Mineswine, or Hive?
Probably.


BUMP
Quote Originally Posted by samzab View Post
Probably.


BUMP
Vouch copy?
this method works just got my rank legit seller and legit method
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?