WTS[METHOD] GET OP ON ANY SERVER {TEST:WORKING}

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Bump Bump Bump
Or you could just card the rank and it takes 0 effort.
Quote Originally Posted by RubioPvP View Post
Or you could just card the rank and it takes 0 effort.
Or you could not be a total asshole, and do it my way. Carding is illegal, my method isn't. Most people don't know how to card, it's a lot harder than my method.
This is complete BS.
I've not bought it but I know the method from a different forums, this kid just leached it and is trying to earn a few $s.
The process:
-Gain trust on a server
-Say you donated
-Say you've not received your rank
-Wait 10 minutes and say you still haven't got the rank
-Complain to the owner
-If you aren't give the rank threaten with taking the owner to court for scamming
Quote Originally Posted by IHazSwg View Post
This is complete BS.
I've not bought it but I know the method from a different forums, this kid just leached it and is trying to earn a few $s.
The process:
-Gain trust on a server
-Say you donated
-Say you've not received your rank
-Wait 10 minutes and say you still haven't got the rank
-Complain to the owner
-If you aren't give the rank threaten with taking the owner to court for scamming
Lol, not even close to my method. Before you try embarrassing yourself, ask others for proof.
BUMP BUMP BUMP
How do you card?
Quote Originally Posted by Flaso View Post
How do you card?
Buy a card>chargeback>get rid of card> get your item> get billed> rip that shit up because FREE STUFF FTW

But google if you want a legit tut
can i have vouch copy sir?
vouch +1
got the method will test it soon
would recommend!
Bump
Copies sold: 21
Pleased customers: 21

This is still working.
Bump, working and selling. This is my old method, I made a way easier method and I'm selling it on my new thread.
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?