+ [Source Code] Wire Expression2 Aimbot! + WallHack V1.5

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
+ [Source Code] Wire Expression2 Aimbot! + WallHack V1.5
Hello, I've added a chat controll to the aimbot, now, you can turn aimbot and autoshoot ON/OFF via chat

YOU NEED PlayerCore extension for Expression2 !

Commands:
!aimbot 1(ON)/0(OFF)
!autoshoot 1(ON)/0(OFF)

If autoshoot is 1 and aimbot turned off, autoshoot is turned off too.

VIDEO :


TO MODERATORS : I CAN'T ADD virus scans, becouse I can't insert links ("You are not allowed to post links"). I can't even add ScreenShots
becouse it automatically attach them as file to download. PLEASE don't BAN me, i know the rules, but i really Can't do it.
I've send reactivation mail, but I haven't received any mail for a week..

[E2]Aimbot V1.5 [MPGH.net]_mpgh.net.zip2 KB · 1,042 downloads Clean
Its just a txt file, upload it to pastebin.
You can't post links and I'm sure I told you why earlier.
You can't post links because it's a safety precaution here on this webpage, a method for us to avoid having adbots- and linkspamming all over the place.
Posting malicious files, which is also the reason why we manually check files.

Processing the file.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
You can't post links and I'm sure I told you why earlier.
You can't post links because it's a safety precaution here on this webpage, a method for us to avoid having adbots- and linkspamming all over the place.
Posting malicious files, which is also the reason why we manually check files.

Processing the file.
I don't really need to post any links except the Virus Scans and Screen Shots. I am just little bit worried that you ban me for someting I am actually not able to do.
Quote Originally Posted by martin951 View Post
I don't really need to post any links except the Virus Scans and Screen Shots. I am just little bit worried that you ban me for someting I am actually not able to do.
The most important part of uploading files is to provide virus-scans.
The website staff doesn't ban people just like that, there's always a good reason.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
The most important part of uploading files is to provide virus-scans.
The website staff doesn't ban people just like that, there's always a good reason.
Okey, but, there are more things I can't do, like: My PM folder says, i am allowed to have 0 messages in my folder(actually I have 4 messages from moderators). When I try to delete the messages, it says I am not allowed to acces the page...
Anyway, can you somehow allow it now ? when you see I am not a spammer or a bot ?
Staff can bypass those things.
I can't do that, it's automated.
I have read your post on my another [Release], thanks for the tip.
Quote Originally Posted by xxflamesx View Post
http://gyazo.com/f2394b210b042c1446796ca2cc609b58 I'm receiving this error when trying to place down the aimbot expression, I have not edited the code in any way.

Nice Release!

Oh sorry, I have forgot to mention, you need Player Core extension for E2, search for it via WorkShop "PlayerCore".
Later, I can remake it so you won't need PlayerCore, but sv_cheats has to be ON to be able execute "SetAng" command with console.
Also, wire_expression2_cancmd has to be ON too othervise E2 won't be able to execute commands through console.
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
omg why

why

why
E2 does not have any functions for players, you can change angles of props or, you can add force to player, but Set exactly Ang or Pos without PlayerCore is not possible.
Quote Originally Posted by martin951 View Post
E2 does not have any functions for players, you can change angles of props or, you can add force to player, but Set exactly Ang or Pos without PlayerCore is not possible.
why is it in e2
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
why is it in e2
E2 is a lot different than LUA, I don't know if you know what E2 is so: E2 is edited LUA to make "programming" easier.. like : LUA's : player.GetByID(1) is "owner()" in E2..

I don't know pure lua now.. But the main thing is, there is a lot of LUA aimbots, E2 aimbot is something new, nobady forces you to use it
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us