+ [Source Code] Wire Expression2 Aimbot! + WallHack V1.5

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Not Working.
Quote Originally Posted by _elz View Post
Not Working.
remember to type
!aimbot 1
and
!autoshoot 1
in the chat
Quote Originally Posted by martin951 View Post
remember to type
!aimbot 1
and
!autoshoot 1
in the chat
Being this obvious to the admins.
Quote Originally Posted by TroubleMakers View Post
findByClass("player")
Yeah, I tried it, but it's not that accurate when player moves.
Quote Originally Posted by martin951 View Post
Yeah, I tried it, but it's not that accurate when player moves.
What the fuck are you saying? It's used to get players, not to get their positions
Quote Originally Posted by TroubleMakers View Post
What the fuck are you saying? It's used to get players, not to get their positions
Sorry, but, do you think I don't know ? Seems like you didn't get what I tried to tell you.
- If you revrite "findByClass("NPC_*")" to "findByClass("player")" in my code, it's all you need to do to aim at players.

Simply becouse the posision is gotten from the "eyes" attachment pos of the entity, so it doesn't matter if its npc or player.
Quote Originally Posted by martin951 View Post
E2 is a lot different than LUA, I don't know if you know what E2 is so: E2 is edited LUA to make "programming" easier.. like : LUA's : player.GetByID(1) is "owner()" in E2..

I don't know pure lua now.. But the main thing is, there is a lot of LUA aimbots, E2 aimbot is something new, nobady forces you to use it
LocalPlayer()
dowms snydrone
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us