Why do I like this so much?

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Why do I like this so much?


Cause she's hot and this some catchy what I believe is synthpop.

Inb4MetalLoversHate.
Ugly girl, and ugly music.
I dislike that 80's background sound.
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
I dislike that 80's background sound.
It's like a porno.

Slightly off topic: aren't you s'posed to be dead?
Gross.

Get the fuck outta general, you disgust me.
Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
Gross.

Get the fuck outta general, you disgust me.
Fuck yo shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


Fuck yo shit.
swing first, nigga
I'm desperately trying to find a reason to like it, I failed.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Inb4MetalLoversHate.
I just don't like it, it's generic, immature, and contrived.
Got nothing to do with the fact that metal is one of the genres I enjoy.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

I just don't like it, it's generic, immature, and contrived.
Got nothing to do with the fact that metal is one of the genres I enjoy.
If you were a girl, I would marry you.

But since you're a guy, I guess I'll become gay for you.
i don't really like it
That's some Grade-A shit you got there.
The girl is alright and the music is slightly better
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?